From Shirin A., winner of the 2018-2019 Boiron Scholarship Award
We are living in a different era than Hahnemann. In 18th and 19th century, the nature of the disease was mostly bacterial and viral such as of cholera, small pox and typhus epidemics and much different than what we have today.
The nature of the diseases of the 21st century has changed. Despite the bacterial and viral ailments, we see more environmental toxicity, chronic diseases - mainly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer and chronic respiratory diseases, which caused an estimated 35 million deaths in 2005. The exposure to PBC, heavy metal, DDT, the cyanobacteria and cyanotoxins, the Chemtrails (a geo-engineering and weather modification program sprayed on our soil), are all polluting our planet. GMO products, and Glyphosate along with loads of other pesticides and herbicides, depleted and contaminated water and soil which can cause nutrient deficiencies, stress and anxiety due to competition in academe, workplace and the financial instability we are facing today, never existed at Hahnemann’s time. On top of all, last but not least is the Wi-Fi and G5 EMF which can cause oxidative damage, melatonin reduction and interfering with our cell metabolism. The long-term effects of this fifth-generation electromagnetic fields is not yet known.
So, before a child is born, he/she is receiving all sorts of radiation, heavy metals and environmental toxins, and as soon as they are born loads of vaccines are poured into their vulnerable systems. Baby formula with GMO ingredients, mixed with fluorinated and chlorinated water, served in a PBC bowl, is just the beginning.
At school, kids are to perform like polite robots and if not, they are referred to a psychiatrist who will put them on Adderall or other meds for their rest of their lives. This intense competition, bringing stress and depression, and ending again in the doctor’s office being loaded with more meds, will be the future of our new born generation.
In the 21st century we are swimming in a soup of disease-causing ingredients. Thriving is a dream. Surviving is a challenge.
What does Homeopathy have to offer for such a sick era? As Hahnemann indicates in the Organon, when the vital force is deranged, the disease appears. The disease of the 21st century can only be cured not by inducing more chemicals but by restoring the spirit-like vital force with a similar spirt-like remedy. This can only be done through homeopathy and not conventional chemicals. But would people and scientists be open in accepting the spirit-like vital force and its curing effects in this era?
Fortunately, with advances in technology, we can understand more about genes, our DNA, and for example how a spirt-like “Thought” can affect the gene expression, as Dr. Bruce Lipton, suggests. If a thought can change gene expression (Epigenetics), wouldn’t a homeopathic remedy be able to do so?
As discovered by 19th century scientists Hugo Schulz and Rudolf Arndt, weak stimuli accelerates physiologic activity whereas medium stimuli inhibits, and stronger stimuli can halt, this activity. This is exactly what homeopathy and medicines do. This is the Arndt-Schulz Law of pharmacology. Hormesis is the same concept where the chemical and physiological stimuli introduced under the threshold of toxicity can stimulate the biological effect and if above can cause toxicity. 
As Dr. Peter Kay and Saqib Rashid indicate, we now can see that some hormones can become activated under a very low range 10 to 10 g/ml which is the same concentration range of homeopathic remedies .
Dilution or dynamization beyond this range can form specific structures which increase with each step by attaching layers of the silica of the bottle and the nano-bubbles, acting on the organ receptors through ligand-receptor interactions. These micro-porous silicates in the form of colloids can be observed by electron microscopy which was not available during Hahnemann. [3-5]. Silica Hypothesis  indicates that during the dynamization or dilution process, the silica nanostructures that are formed, may obtain and transfer the information from the solid remedy source material into these highly-diluted remedies . These high diluted nanoparticles can cross the physiological barriers and like hormones stimulate the immune and endocrine systems, entering the nerves, and eventually reaching the brain as well. 
Also thanks to the NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) [9,10], nano-bubbles were observed and confirmed by high-speed videography. 
What about the sucrose globuli? Would these still have the same information of the source remedy?
UV-spectroscopy can help distinguish ultrahigh dilutions of different remedies on sugar globuli as compared to control globuli. The new Electron Photonic Analysis, which is a very sensitive and precise technique, has resulted in distinguishing globuli with source remedies such as Cuprum metallicum and Gelsemium, in both new and aged samples. 
In conclusion, I believe that with more engineering and technological advances, scientists can observe the true phenomenon of homeopathy through the lense of new devices such as Atomic Force Microscopy, Electron Microscopes and DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering) and may try to heal human born maladies mentioned above through a dynamic spirt-like methods, which are not only harmless with no side effects, but also curative and not suppressive.
As Albert Einstein said, “when you examine the lives of the most influential people who have ever walked among us, you discover one thread that winds through them all. They have been aligned first with their spiritual nature and only then with their physical selves.”
Hope is on horizon and what was observed by Hahnemann’s spirit, will soon be observed through lenses of technology.
- Ives JA, Moffett JR, Arun P, Lam D, Todorov TI, et al. (2010) Enzyme stabilization by glass-derived silicates in glass-exposed aqueous solutions. Homeopathy 99(1): 15-24.
- Upadhyay RP, Nayak C (2011) Homeopathy emerging as nanomedicine. Int J High Dilution Res 10(37): 299-310.
- Temgire MK, Suresh AK, Kane SG, Bellare JR (2016) Establishing the interfacial nano-structure and elemental composition of homeopathic medicines based on inorganic salts: a scientific approach. Homeopathy 105(2): 160-172.
- Anick DJ, Ives JA (2007) The silica hypothesis for homeopathy: physical chemistry. Homeopathy 96(3): 189-195.
- Roy R, Tiller WA, Bell I, Hoover MR (2005) The structure of liquid water; Novel insights from material research; Potential relevance to homeopathy. Mat Res Innovat 9(4): 577-608.
- Demangeat JL (2010) NMR relaxation evidence for solute-induced nanosized superstructures in ultramolecular aqueous dilutions of silicalactose. J Mol Liquids 155(2-3): 71-79.
- Demangeat JL (2009) NMR water proton relaxation in unheated and heated ultrahigh dilutions of histamine: Evidence for an air-dependent supramolecular organization of water. J Mol Liquids 144(1-2): 32-39.
- Chikramane PS, Kalita D, Suresh AK, Kane SG, Bellare JR (2012) Why extreme dilutions reach non-zero asymptotes: A nanoparticulate hypothesis based on froth flotation. Langmuir 28(45): 15864-15875.
- VanWassenhoven M (2017) 2nd Dynhom Colloquium: Medicine & Homeopathy, Brussels, Belgium.